|Okinawan Coral Gold, 90 caps|
Derived from the beautiful coral-islands of Okinawa, the coral powder is a natural source of Calcium and Magnesium.
The Okinawan archipelago is actually made up of coral reefs, the basis of the islands materials are fractured and fossilized coral.
People living on Okinawa consume this coral powder, and they call it the ?ocean?s milk?.
What kind of ingredients does Okinawan coral powder contains?
It contains natural calcium and magnesium at the rate of 2:1, which is in terms of absorption is the best for human body.
What is the role of calcium and magnesium?
Why is it important to consume Vitamin D?
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal blood clotting and to neurotransmission.
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
- Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation.
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to electrolyte balance, and to normal psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium has a role in protein synthesis and in the process of cell division.
- Calcium and Magnesium are required to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones.
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal funtioning of the nervous system.
Ingredients: coral powder, capsule shell (HPMC, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), bulking agent (maltodextrin) emulsifier (micocrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), stabiliser (polyvinylpyrrolidone), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D).
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, and keeps the calcium level of blood at a normal rate.
- Supports the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function and normal teeth.
- Has a role in the process of cell division.
Recommended daily amount: 3x1 capsule daily
Servings per container: 30
Active ingredients in the daily amount (3 capsules):
| Vitamin D (1000 IU)
*NRV: nutrient reference values for adults
Net weight: 72,45 g / 90 capsules
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet!
Keep out of the reach of children!